Monday, March 2, 2009

Back in Action!!!


2009 Will be YOUR year!!!You must work hard, and remain focused,only then will you prosper!!!

Hello Every body,

I have realized that I have been quite slack with my posts, so I am writing to let everybody know that you can expect to see some great information here, on a regular basis. I have been a bit scatter brained in the last few months, with the many programs I am testing, my "Berry Blossoms" Business, and the many tasks that come with motherhood,lol!! I have so much to share, but some times have a hard time collecting my thoughts long enough to actually get it all down.

I would like to take a minute to invite my readers to post any questions they might have about regular ever day stuff, or anything I have posted @ Yummy Mummies Inc. I'd really love to here your feedback. So post, post, post away!! Please!!!! It would make me really happy to hear that I program I have recommended, has also helped someone else achieve their goals!! So, for my first bit of useful information for you is this!!!



If you are looking to make money online in 2009, the first thing you need to do is…………….

1)FORGET EVERYTHING YOU’VE READ, UNTIL NOW!!!

2) Do not sign up for a program you have not googled or searched in some way!!

3)Use Fire Fox web browser instead of windows. You won’t believe how much time this will save!!

4)BE ORGANIZED (I can’t say this enough) Have folders for each business type you are joining, in your favorites and use them !(ie: Paid to click, traffic exchanges, surveys, article sites)

5)You do NOT need to spend any money out of pocket to make money online!!!!

*You can join free programs and use the money you make to upgrade your memberships*

This can take some time to get started, but if you are smart about it….. You’ll be making extra cash in no time!!!


If you are interested in hearing more please contact me via email, I'm always here to help!


Or check out my other blogs.........



No comments:

Post a Comment