Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I Lost 70lbs in 5 Months, After Baby!! No Diets or Pills!!


**Create Heathier Habits, NOW While you are already
in transitition, with the new baby!!**


Good Morning Ladies,

I am very excited to share with you my New Guide on Dropping those Baby pounds!!
I lost 70lbs in less than 5 months, no diets, or pills. Not even a simple Gym membership.
It was just a little old fashoned common sense.


While we are pregnant, people tend to cater to our every need, (and then some)
Pregnant woman are rarely left to complete too many tasks on their own.
People often drop off gifts of chocolate, homemade casseroles & pies.
Especially if you have a large family base in the area!!
We've all eaten a bit more than we probably should have at one point or another in our pregnancies!!
So ........ Go ahead admit it you loved it and may have gotten a little lazy!! hahaha! We all do!!



I didn't struggle with my weight after I had my son!!
I just picked myself up off the couch and found ways to keep myself busy!!


This Guide is is going to change your life.
It will give you the tools to retake controle of your life and your habits.

**Change The Way You Look At things**
Instead of looking at walking as a chore, something you have to do.
Look at it as so many other great things.


For before and after photos of my weight loss,

Please Click Here

You have to see it to believe it!!




Featured articles @ Helium
http://www.helium.com/users/455712

Edible fruit flower Arrangements!!
http://www.berryblossoms.wetpaint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment