A new form of social media is emerging:
It's a social network whose developers are forward about the value of user-generated content. They empower users to become content creators and to take ownership of advertising revenue generated by all the likes, comments, views & shares on their content. If you’ve been wondering about that tsu invite in your mailbox but haven’t gotten a chance to find out what it’s all about, here’s everything you need to know about social media that pays you.
Users are encouraged to share photos, video and text content that gain page views from their social media audience. Typical behavior for most social networks. What makes tsu different from other social media networks is that the network only takes 10% of ad revenue generated by advertisements placed on the users’ pages. The other 90 percent is divided among the content creator, who gets 45%, and the other 45% is distributed among that user’s “family tree”. Successful users can cash their earnings once they amount to $100.
Building your network on TSU is fast and easy. I built a network of almost 2000 people in less than a month. These people are active and post things worth taking a look at! It is so much better than facebook because the majority of posts by members are encouraging, helpful, fun and so much more! There is nobody running their mouth, or airing their dirty laundry. Nope, just good clean, friendly fun! People on TSU really are a great bunch.
Build your "Family Tree" by inviting your friends from other social networks. Why not get paid for the things you already do daily online?? Seriously, it's a no brainer ! By my calculations it seems we earn about 0.01 for every 100 interactions with your profile! Views, likes, comments, & shares! There's so many great ways to earn, with very little effort on your part!